R&B Soul Flow Yoga
Half-priced tuition on ACD courses is offered, on a space-available basis, to district residents 65 years of age or older. All employees and eligible students of Crooked Oak, Millwood and Oklahoma City public school districts also receive 50% off tuition. Some courses may not apply.
|TIMES||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Metro Tech reserves the right to cancel courses, alter time schedules and make any other changes necessary to facilitate the instructional process.
- PREREQUISITES ARE REQUIRED FOR SOME COURSES.
- Students who are unable to attend a course must notify Enrollment Services at (405) 595-4678 three business days prior to the first meeting of the course.
- A minimum age of 16 years is required for enrollment in Adult & Career Development courses unless otherwise specified.
- Only enrolled students may attend courses.
- No children allowed in classrooms.
- When enrolling another individual in a class, please ensure that you provide their enrollment details.
- If ASL interpreters are needed to complete a short-term course, a two-step process is required to ensure one is provided.
- You must be signed up for the course PRIOR TO making the request; (AND)
- You must give AT LEAST two weeks’ notice that an interpreter will be needed.
- Payment in full is required at the time of enrollment.
- Books, supplies, uniforms, internships, paperwork and testing fees may cost extra.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
- Fee waivers do not apply to books and supplies.
- Tuition, fees and book costs are subject to change.
- Half-priced tuition on ACD courses is offered, on a space-available basis, to district residents 65 years of age or older. All employees and eligible students of Crooked Oak, Oklahoma City, Millwood and ASTEC public school districts also receive 50% off tuition. Some courses may not apply.
- Refunds will be given if a written, emailed, faxed or in-person request is made to the Bursar in the Business Conference Center, 1900 Springlake Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73111.
- Please allow at least 10 business days for processing refunds.
- Refunds must be requested a minimum of three business days prior to the first meeting of the course to qualify for a full refund.
- Refunds requested less than three business days before course begins will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the second course meeting.
- Courses canceled by Metro Tech will qualify for a full refund.
- No refunds will be given for books, supplies, or any other non-tuition items.
- Refunds cannot be issued for non-attendance.
- Use VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express with card holder name, number and expiration date.
Payments are to be made to the Office of the Bursar, M-F, 7:30A-4:30P
Business Conference Center
1900 Springlake Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Purchase orders may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (405) 424-7809
- Company paid enrollments must include a letter of authorization or credit card information